Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Not Wrong, Just Wrong Direction

Ok first let me say I completely agree with most the things in this post granted I've ranted about these very things numerous times.
Here's my objection Bush wasn't a great president at all and very rarely knew what he was doing. Obama on the other hand seems like he knows, he just is so focused on "change" and the typical democratic policy of taking from the people who earn their money and giving it to the poor, that it is made him ignorant to what is really going on in the nation. Immigration is becoming a huge problem and he has done nothing; health care was not an issue considering most jobs supply it and if not then find one that does; lowering student tuition and saying "you shouldn't need a PHD to fill out a financial aid form", that's absolutely correct but don't bring in the crap about helping certain ethnicity, whites already have become a custom to reverse prejudice. I love what you say about the war because it does show that Bush knew what he was doing on that front and that people were wrong given the fact I'm sure half the population voted for him thinking he was going to remove them from Iraq.

No comments: